BLACK CHERRY TONKA BEAN CHEESECAKE
250g Oat Biscuits, blitzed until fine crumbs
125g Butter, melted
600g Full Fat Cream Cheese
200g Full Fat Greek Yogurt (the thick stuff)
190g Caster Sugar
3 Eggs, beaten
1 tbsp Plain Flour
½ Tonka Bean, grated
1 Vanilla Pod, seeds scraped
1 tbsp Cherry liqueur
4-5 tbsp Cherry Compote / Cherry Jam (gently warm if using jam)
1. Preheat oven 140C. Grease, line and regrease a 23cm springform tin and set aside in the fridge.
2. Mix the oat biscuit crumbs with the butter and pack into the base of the tin, using the base of a mug or glass to level out. Return to the fridge.
3. Beat the cream cheese with the yogurt until smooth then beat in the eggs. Add in the sugar and beat well.
4. Add the flour, Tonka bean, vanilla and cherry liqueur and mix until homogenous.
5. Pour into the prepared tin and spoon over blobs of the compute. Using a skewer or a knife gently swirl the jam through the mix.
6. Bake on the middle shelf of the oven for 55-65 minutes or until there is an 8 cm section in the centre with a wobble.
7. Turn the oven off, open the door slightly and leave for 1 hour. Remove, cool completely before popping in the fridge for at least 4 hours to set,
8. Bering to room temperature and serve, maybe with a cheeky drizzle of cream.