Kids Easter Egg Tiffin
EASTER EGG TIFFIN
200g Golden Syrup/ Honey/ Liquid Sweetener
Any sweets/ biscuits/ easter eggs/ dried fruit/ cereal, broken into pieces
200g Chocolate Melted
1. Grease and line a 8’x 8’ baking tin with parchment.
2. Pop the biscuits in a bag and bash with a rolling pin until finely ground with some chunky pieces. Stir through the bit of easter egg, sweets etc.
3. In a pan, or covered bowl in the microwave, melt the butter, sugar, golden syrup and cocoa. Stir to combine then pour into the dry mix.
4. Mix well with a wooden spoon and pour into your prepared tin. Flatten with the back of the spoon and compress.
5. Pour over the melted chocolate and any sprinkles you want. Leave to set overnight before cutting into chunks.