1 Bunch Beetroot, leaves attached
1 tbsp White Miso
2 tbsp Olive Oil
2 tbsp Cherry Jam/Compote
½ tsp Cracked Black Pepper
1. Preheat oven 180C. Line a baking tray with non-stick paper.
2. Mix the miso, oil, jam and black pepper in a small bowl to form a paste.
3. Cut the beetroot in half vertically and smear half the paste on the cut sides. Lay cut side down on the baking paper and smear the tops with the remaining paste.
4. Roast for 30-35 minutes or until caramelised and just tender to a knife.
5. Serve hot or cold (they are great sliced into sandwiches!)