'A Rose does not answer its enemies with words, but with beauty'
A recipe that is beautiful in its simplicity. Rosé Wine, kissed with sweet rose and topped with the tang of Greek yogurt and fresh fruits. No summer garden feast is complete without it.
9 Sheets Leaf Gelatine, Platinum grade
130g Caster Sugar
1tsp Rose Extract
750ml Dry Rose Wine
Greek Yogurt & Fresh Berries to serve
1. Immerse the gelatine sheets in iced water for 5 minutes. Be sure to have iced water to hand or the gelatine will begin to dissolve, losing some of its setting power.
2. Meanwhile, add the sugar and water to a small pan and heat over a low heat until the granules have dissolved. Swirl the mixture to ensure no grains of sugar are left.
3. Remove from the heat, squeeze out the gelatine and whisk gently to dissolve, try not to incorporate too much air when whisking.
4. Add the rose extract and wine and transfer to a jug.
5. Use to fill 4-6 glasses and set in the fridge for at least 5 hours.
6. Once set, top with a spoonful of yogurt and some fresh fruits. Pure perfection.