120ml Hot Water
200g Jersey Royal, scrubbed if needed
1tbsp Olive Oil
40g Mixed Spinach, Leaves & watercress
125G Radish, finely sliced
200g Tuna Steak
4 Spring Onions
6 tbsp Salad Herb Leaves, finely chopped (Mint, Parsley, Fennel)
200g Full Fat Natural Yogurt
1 Bulb Garlic
1 tbsp Olive Oil
1 Lemon, Zest
Fresh Chives, snipped
Salt, Black Pepper
1. Preheat Oven 180C. Cut the top ¼ from the garlic bulb and drizzle with the oil. Wrap in foil and bake for 30 minutes or until soft and caramelised. Allow to cool before squeezing out the cloves and mashing it a bowl with any oily juices. Stir through the yogurt along with the chives, lemon and a good amount of salt and pepper and set aside.
2. Meanwhile, roughly chop the potatoes and tumble onto a baking tray with the remaining 1tbsp Olive Oil. Roast for 35-30 minutes or until tender and crisp.
3. Add the fonio and the hot water to a bowl, cover with a lid and microwave for 3 minutes or until soft and fluffy (alternatively cook over the hob)
4. Mix the fonio with any oil from the potatoes and add the salad leaves, radish, and potatoes.
5. Slice the tuna and add the redcurrants before serving with the garlic yogurt.
6. Pure summer bliss.