SOMETIMES IN LIFE, YOU NEED CAKE, YOU NEED CAKE ALL TO YOURSELF, YOU NEED CAKE NOW!
This one is for you
2 tbsp Cooked Rhubarb
2 tbsp Plain Flour
2 tbsp Cocoa Powder
1 tbsp Golden Caster Sugar
1 tbsp Light Muscovado Sugar
¼ tsp Baking Powder
Pinch Flaky Salt
1/8 tsp Ground Cardamom
1 tbsp Rapeseed Oil
3 tbsp Plant Based Milk
2 tbsp Chocolate Chunks
1. Add the Rhubarb to the base of a mug.
2. In a bowl, whisk the flour, cocoa, sugars, baking powder, salt, and cardamom until homogenous.
3. Stir through the oil, plant-based milk, and chocolate chunks.
4. Pour on top of the rhubarb in the mug.
5. Microwave on high power for 40 seconds (this gives a gooey middle, add 15 seconds for a firm set)
6. Blob on some vegan cream or ice cream, sit back, block everyone out and enjoy.