Vegan Coconut & Raspberry Epic Cookies
VEGAN RASPBERRY & COCONUT EPIC COOKIES!
45g Caster Sugar
100g Light Brown Sugar
½ tsp Salt
50g Coconut Chips
50g Dried Raspberry Pieces
50g Vegan White Chocolate Pieces
½ tsp Bicarbonate Soda
200g Plain Flour
1 tsp Vanilla Extract
70g Coconut Oil, melted
70g Smooth Nut Butter
90g Golden Syrup
1. Preheat oven 180C, grease and line 2 baking trays with parchment.
2. Mix the sugars, salt, coconut, raspberry, chocolate, bicarb and flour in a bowl.
3. In a separate bowl whisk the vanilla, oil, nut butter, golden syrup and water until smooth.
4. Pour the wet into the dry ingredients and mix well to combine.
5. Form into 8 balls and space well apart on the baking trays. Bake for 12 minutes until golden at the edges but soft in the middle (they will firm up as they cool).
6. Cool for 5 minutes then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.
7. YES THEY ARE THAT EASY!