Wild Arbor Vegan White Russian Tart
VEGAN WHITE RUSSIAN TARTLET
100g Brazil Nuts, toasted
150g Medjool Dates, pitted
1tsp Espresso Powder
Pinch of Salt
300g Silken Tofu, drained
2tbsp Wild Arbour
200g Vegan White Chocolate
1 ½ tbsp Milled Flaxseed
Seasonal fruit to decorate
1. Grease and line 6 mini tartlet tins with coconut oil, set aside.
2. Place the nuts and oats in a food processor, pulse until ground. Add the dates and pulse again to form a paste. Add the espresso powder and salt, pulse again to form a dough.
3. Divide the dough into 6 balls and flatten each one in a tartlet tin with your fingers. Press up the sides of the tin and place in the fridge for a couple of hours to set.
4. Meanwhile, melt the chocolate over a Bain Marie until liquid.
5. Blend the tofu with the Wild Arbour until smooth.
6. Add the molten chocolate and flaxseed and blend again until smooth.
7. Divide between the tartlet cases and refrigerate for at least 4 hours to set.
8. Top with seasonal fruit if desired.